Healing House Offers the Key To Authentic Transformation
Whether you want to motivate your team, heal working relationships, or improve customer relations, speaking to people’s feelings is paramount to creating positive change.
A study on change was conducted across 400 people in more than 130 companies on 4 continents. The results showed that change was about changing people’s behaviors. In highly successful situations, change was accomplished by speaking to people’s feelings. This was true even in organizations that focus on analysis and quantitative measurement.*
As an experienced speaker, Christine Ferguson delivers heart-based messages that resonate with people through their feelings. This opens up participants’ awareness which is also key to creating positive change. As Eckhart Tolle explains in his best-selling book A New Earth, “Awareness is the greatest agent for change.”
“Christine instills thought-provoking content and insight powered by her dynamic, passionate, and energetic style.”
Speaking Engagements & Training Programs
Christine Ferguson speaks on topics that result in personal empowerment, inner peace, and healing including:
- Moving beyond limited thinking to set a clear vision and achieve goals.
- Summoning courage to overcome obstacles and move forward with confidence.
- Bringing purpose and meaning to your life in times of doubt and unhappiness.
- Charting a bright future despite hurt, failures, and setbacks.
- Dealing with negative people and healing toxic situations.
- How to stop stealing your own joy and live a happier life!
- Manifesting abundance and miracles.
- Mind-body-spirit wellness.
- and more!
Book Speaking Engagement
“Christine is BRILLIANT… She is worth every moment!”
About Christine Ferguson
Christine Ferguson is a spiritual teacher, healer and coach, and the founder of Healing House Institute.
Christine is experienced with speaking before a wide range of audiences including business leaders, educators, entrepreneurs, working professionals, and community members.
Through two decades of corporate experience and studies in leadership, communication, sociology, psychology, and professional coaching, Christine brings a breadth of knowledge to audiences.
More importantly, she brings megawatt heart power and is genuinely able to connect with people through nearly a decade of work in spirituality. She facilitates deep transformation through empowering messages on love, gratitude, forgiveness, compassion, and inner power.
She has a voracious appetite for knowledge! For years she studied the masters of spirituality and personal empowerment.
Not only does she enlighten and empower audiences with these teachings, she integrates them into her own life.
As a spiritual teacher and motivational speaker, Christine shares lessons from her personal challenges and transformation, which benefits audience members, clients, and workshop participants seeking healing and inspiration.
Publications & Credentials
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC).
- Certified Spiritual Coach (CSC).
- Contributor to articles published in Forbes.com and CNNMoney.
- Co-author, The Power of the Platform Speakers on Life with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup For The Soul franchise), Les Brown (Live Your Dreams) and Brian Tracy (Goals!).
- Co-author, Anyone Can! Live a Happier Life with Marion Licchiello.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with honors.
- Founding Member, IMPACT (International Membership of Professional Advisors, Coaches, and Trainers.)
“Christine you are true inspiration. Thank you for all your insights .”
Christine Ferguson creates and delivers insightful content and actionable messages. She believes in providing practical action steps and simple, yet, powerful solutions to real-world problems.
Christine speaks at small and large events including the following:
- Keynotes & Panels
- Fundraisers & Community Events
- School Assemblies
- Trade Shows
- Conferences and Summits
“Thank you again for sharing information with our clients. You are one in a million and I appreciate YOU!!”
What To Expect
The length of Christine Ferguson’s presentations and speaking appearances vary based on your needs. Depending on the event and/or venue, the presentation may include the use of audio-visual equipment.
Workshops are offered in 2-hour formats or 4-hour formats. A 4-hour workshop can be completed in two 2-hour sessions. For an optimum learning experience, workshops are conducted for a maximum of 30 participants per session. Christine will gladly work with you to accommodate larger groups. Workshops can be conducted at client’s location or off-site.
Preparing You For Success
To ensure maximum results, Christine spends time learning about you and/or your team or event and answering any questions you may have prior to your event. The result is a more effective, customized presentation.
“Christine brings heart, passion and creativity to her presentations.”
Book A Speaking Engagement
Click here to contact us if you have questions regarding Christine Ferguson’s speaking services.
*Heath, Chip & Dan. Switch: How To Change Things When Change Is Hard.